Individuals who join the The Paper Botanist VIP Botanical Society agree to be bound by these Member Terms and Conditions.
The Member Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by The Paper Botanist in its absolute discretion.
The Paper Botanist will not accept any liability for any Member Email that is misdirected, lost or not received.
The Paper Botanist reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Paper Botanist VIP Botanical Society program or any aspect of it at any time and without notice. Without limitation to the foregoing rights, The Paper Botanist reserves the right to transfer Members to other loyalty or rewards program owned, operated, managed or administered by The Paper Botanist.
These Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with The Paper Botanist VIP Botanical Society, including the Website Terms and Conditions and other relevant The Paper Botanist policies and terms and conditions.
The Paper Botanist’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to The Paper Botanist’s VIP Botanical Society Program is final and binding.
Any failure or delay by The Paper Botanist in exercising its rights under these terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Any waiver by The Paper Botanist must be in writing and signed by an authorised officer of The Paper Botanist.
9. Membership of the The Paper Botanist VIP Botanical Society is open to individuals of registered Australian and New Zealand businesses who are 18 years or older with a unique email address.
10. All applications must be submitted online via the Application Form by supplying the Individual’s name, Business name, ABN/NZBN Tax ID, Business Postal Address, Email address and Type of business. Other information may be optionally requested. An individual may update their Member Profile by contacting The Paper Botanist by email. It is the Member’s responsibility to update their Member Profile details including their email and postal address.
11. At any time, Australian and New Zealand registered business may only have one membership to The Paper Botanist Botanical Society.
12. All applications are subject to approval by The Paper Botanist.
13. Once an individual is approved they will receive a welcome email confirming the list of benefits as well as a unique discount code and free shipping code.
14. An individual is deemed to be a Member when they sign up using the online application and they have received their approved Membership confirmation email from The Paper Botanist.
15. The Paper Botanist reserves the right to modify, refuse or terminate a Member’s account to The Paper Botanist Botanical Society without notice or reason and at its absolute discretion.
16. Members may not transfer their account and its associated benefits to another person or business.
17. A Member may end their membership at any time by emailing email@example.com
18. By joining the The Paper Botanist Botanical Society, an individual consents to The Paper Botanist contacting them to provide them with consumer or marketing information and notifying them of new products and special offers. A Member may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any email received from The Paper Botanist VIP Botanical Society or by emailing The Paper Botanist.
19. By unsubscribing from The Paper Botanist VIP Botanical Society marketing emails the individual membership and associated benefits will cease.
DISCOUNTS AND ASSOCIATED BENEFITS
20. All Members of The Paper Botanist Botanical Society are eligible to receive the below benefits:
a) 15% off every order over $500AUD: The minimum value per transaction is $500AUD before the discount is applied. To receive the 15% discount Members are required to enter their unique discount code at checkout
b) a complimentary botanical silk sample kit: Limit of one per customer and subject to availability.
c) FREE standard shipping within Australia: For orders over $150 FREE standard shipping with automatically be applied at checkout. For orders under $150 the member is required to enter their FREE shipping discount code.
d) twice yearly sample swatch updates: issued twice yearly at the timing and discretion of The Paper Botanist.
e) earlybird emailers for new products and promos: issued from time to time by The Paper Botanist at its discretion and on such terms it sees fit
f) member only resources and special offers: issued from time to time by The Paper Botanist at its discretion and on such terms it sees fit